This guide presents selected resources for Welding which are available through the Northshore Technical Community College and open access websites.
Welding Level One Training Guide - a list of online resources for beginning welders.
Welding Tips and Tricks - NTCCInstructor Recommended: Check out the how-to videos and other welding information on this site.
- Business Source Complete - scholarly business journals, dating back as far as 1886.
- Academic Search Complete - scholarly research in the key areas of academic study by providing peer-reviewed journals, full-text periodicals, reports, books, and much more.
- Literacy Reference Center - comprehensive, full-text database provides a broad spectrum of information on thousands of authors and their works across literary disciplines and timeframes.
- Penton's Welding Magazine - Reports on processes & equipment, materials, safety, testing, & inspection in the manufacture of fabricated-metal products, structural projects, & equipment maintenance.
- Science & Technology of Welding & Joining - Concerned with both the basic science and applied technology of welding and joining.
- Welded Steel Tube & Pipe Monthly - Includes statistics of production, trade & apparent consumption, as well as forecasts for and analysis of regional price movement.
- Welding Design & Fabrication - Information on new developments in design manufacturing, welded metal products, manufacturing techniques and equipment. New materials joining, forming, cutting processes inspection, testing, and quality control.